* Nate Miles and Scottie Haralson are on campus for the first day of second-session summer classes.
*Charles Okwandu is taking summer courses at Harcum Junior College in Pennsylvannia in order to get his associate's degree. Once he passes (and Harcum coach Drew Kelly believes that won't be a problem) he'll be ready to enroll at UConn.
* Kemba Walker is not on campus as he prepares for tryouts for the Under-18 National Team July 1-3 at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C. If he makes the team, he won't be going to summer school.
* Ater Majok is still in school down in Australia.
* Still no official word on the Stanley Robinson situation, though he was on campus on Friday.
* A.J. Price's rehab is going well. He's not doing any hard-core basketball-related stuff right now (that may be another month off), but he's been dribbling a ball while balancing on one leg and taking some stationary shots on the court. He's not running and jumping yet, getting most of his cardio from work in the pool and on the stationary bike. He's also been lifting weights quite a bit. The team's original goal was for Price to be actually playing in basketball games by September, but one source says that he may be able to start by mid-August.
* Jim Calhoun begins his radiation treatments tomorrow. He was down in Hilton Head, S.C. this past week but is up for a speaking engagement today. After his morning radiation tomorrow, he intends to be back at his office at Gampel in the afternoon.
* The floor at Gampel Pavilion has been redone and is looking good.